Buffalo Ridge Meats
- 100% grass-fed bison
- USDA inspected and hormone free
- No chemicals or additives – our jerky is nitrate-free!
- Dry-aged (meat is hung for up to 2 weeks in a cooler to release excess moisture and increase tenderness)
- “Blast frozen” (high-speed freezing to eliminate risk of ice crystals forming within and around meat)
- We pride ourselves on providing ideal living conditions for our bison and are constantly looking for ways to improve their quality of life from state-of-the-art handling facilities to ensuring proper nutrition in the grasses they eat.
Contact Michael, owner, at (816) 726-5615 Michael@Buffalo-Ridge.com.
Pick-up options: On-site, Overland Park Farmers’ Market on Saturdays, or at home/work delivery (free of charge for orders of $100 or more). We accept cash, check, or credit card.
You’ll enjoy the difference and amazing health benefits of Buffalo Ridge Meats!
Only nitrates added are those occurring naturally in celery powder
Dehydrated – No nitrites/nitrates
|Premium Ground, 1lb. package||$12/lb|
|Premium Patties, 1lb., 3/package||$14/lb|
|Filet Mignon 2/package||$40/lb|
|KC Strip 2/package||$25/lb|
|Flat Iron 2/package||$18/lb|
|Meaty Soup Bones||$8/lb|
|Rocky Mountain Oysters||$8/lb|