Buffalo Ridge Meats
- 100% grass-fed bison
- USDA inspected and hormone free
- No chemicals or additives – our jerky is nitrate-free!
- Dry-aged (meat is hung for up to 2 weeks in a cooler to release excess moisture and increase tenderness)
- “Blast frozen” (high-speed freezing to eliminate risk of ice crystals forming within and around meat)
- We pride ourselves on providing ideal living conditions for our bison and are constantly looking for ways to improve their quality of life from state-of-the-art handling facilities to ensuring proper nutrition in the grasses they eat.
Contact Michael, owner, at (816) 726-5615 Michael@Buffalo-Ridge.com.
Pick-up options: On-site, Overland Park Farmers’ Market on Saturdays, or at home/work delivery (free of charge for orders of $100 or more). We accept cash, check, or credit card (3% added to all credit card purchases).
You’ll enjoy the difference and amazing health benefits of Buffalo Ridge Meats!
|Available Cuts||Price (plus tax)|
|Lean Ground, 1-lb package||$12.00/lb|
|Ribeye Steak, 2/package||$30.00/lb|
|Top Sirloin Steak, 2/package||$18.00/lb|
|Filet Mignon, 2/package||$40.00/lb|
|Kansas City Strip, 2/package||$28.00/lb|
|Premium Patties, 1-lb pkg||$15.00/lb|
|Pike’s Peak Roast||$12.00/lb|